Weekend night out

by - January 01, 2010

At around 10 p.m. last night, my fiancé and I took a night out to watch the firecrackers show in conjunction with the New Year celebration. However, since we were lazy to go through heavy traffic jam, so we decided to take a walk at Taman Shamelin Perkasa in Cheras.

I thought the place is quite far from my house but it doesn't. It’s also the most captivating place for people to jog. I am so fond of this place and willing to drive all the way from Ukay Perdana on weekends ;)

There were numbers of cars stopping by at the roadside. It looked like they have been waiting at strategic spots just to see firecrackers clearly from Kuala Lumpur Twin Tower (KLCC). While waiting for that 00:01hrs at midnight, my fiancé snapped a few photos (I will have to ask his favor & upload in this blog later on). I tried to take few shots from my camera but the result is sucks! His DSLR cam continued my mission somehow.


Distant scene cannot be captured very well














I discovered 'Gotcha' word on the way to Danau Kota. Remembered about 'Gotcha Call' on Hitz.fm ;)

After that, we went for “YAMCA” at Old Town White Coffee in Danau Kota. I ordered sausage ~ please do not repeat my mistake and do not order this starter… It was so salty, badly textured and tasted so bad. My fiancé ordered Sandwich Toast. Like always, that is among the best starters at Old Town.

The benefit from a night out like this is we are able to discuss in further on the preparation for our wedding day...








You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.