Kluang Station at Ikano, Kota Damansara

by - January 08, 2010

2 hours of luncheon on Friday is very fascinating. My colleague and I would rather go out of ttdi to spend the hours. At least for a delicious meal. So, we headed over to Ikano, Kota Damansara. My colleague at first thought of having a lunch at Ikano Foodcourt. We searched for the place and at last asked a woman where is it located. So, it has been a renovation and the foodcourt had been removed.

I've wondered about this the moment she mentioned foodcourt. It is merely because I've been watching movies and window shopping around Kota Damansara for only God knows how many times. However, I swear I've never noticed any foodcourt before!. We finally settled at Kluang Station on my suggestion. I ordered Fried Rice (priced MYR 8.90) with Barley Cold (priced MYR 2.40) while my colleague chose Mee Rebus (below MYR 9.00) with Chinese Tea (priced MYR 1.20).
















You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.