Linking Lembaga Tabung Haji Account to Maybank2u.com

by - October 01, 2014

I've been so keen to register for Hajj since 4 years back. The time passes by so fast and I kept on wondering when is the right time to re-activate my soon-to-be-dormant account. The account has been inactive for 7 years and only God knows how many times TH has changed the savings account numbering and sequences. To my knowledge, any transaction cannot be performed until the account is activated. An officer at Bank Islam said that without the new account number, they cannot help me do the account linkage or even fund transfers. In order to re-activate my account, I've been asked to refer to TH headquarters.

It took me 2 hours of waiting at TH counter and a few more interesting story. But finally I managed to get the new account number and also opened saving accounts for my two toddlers. Since I am a quite regular user of Maybank2u.com, the next thing to do is linking all the TH accounts to my m2u. At first I thought could just do it once logged in to that online banking but actually, I need to register via Maybank ATM and then only do the online linkage.

Let me share the steps with you:
  1.  Enter Maybank ATM card
  2. Select "Tabung Haji"
  3. Select "Register Tabung Haji account to ATM card"
  4. Enter Tabung Haji account number
  5. Select "Yes" to go to next screen
  6.  Enter Tabung Haji passbook serial number
  7. Select "Yes" for confirmation
  8. System process your request and slip will be generated
Should you require further assistance on this, please contact Maybank Group Customer Care at  1 300 88 66 88 if you are contacting them within Malaysia or +603 7844 3696 if you are contacting outside of Malaysia. From now on, I can do fund transfers easily so and forth between TH and MBB accounts. Left only the Hajj registration which needs at least RM1,300 balance in each account.

p/s: What a relief!~


You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.