Birthday Celebration at Pizza Hut, Wangsa Maju

by - January 07, 2010

After 40 minutes of driving home from my workplace in ttdi, I received an invitation from my fiance's family to celebrate few birthdays altogether at Pizza Hut, Wangsa Maju. I were informed that the owner of that Pizza Hut is also the owner for KFC which is situated next to it. No wonder there is a connected door between the two restaurants. While we were eating, there is a group of young women celebrating their friend's birthday. We can hear they were singing "Happy Birthday" song so loud from distant while wearing that cute birthday hats. I wish I can do the same but I thought it needs some kind of reservation first.



















I will update more photos of this event from more cameras. There were about 4 cameras from different persons capturing the moment of celebration ;)




You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.