Walking on Flat Shoes is Better

by - January 14, 2010


I heard from a friend that walking on flat shoes is better especially for your health. She gave me some advice on foot care. She noticed the difference between our feet when we were looking at each other's.

I always use high heels and started to like them since my first employment in 2004. It's not my taste to be a high heels girl but I need to follow the office attire. Some companies may state details of office attire in the employee handbook. Normally, shoes or sandals with heels are required for the ladies. From then til now, I get used to it. Besides, I'm a petite asian girl with only 152cm height. It's kind of necessities to walk as normal as I could (at least at same height with other citizens), don't you think so? Well, maybe not. So, this friend of mine always uses flat shoes and she has feet which are nicely shaped, fair and no bruises at all. She told me that walking with high heels for long hours everyday can affect backbone, foot shape, ankle, knee joints, and legs. As for sandals with straps, your feet may suffer some bruises on toes.

Agreeing with her 1 hour advice, I took a step further in enhancing my health. So, late on Sunday evening I went to buy a flat shoe at Carlo Rino in Ampang Point. This is coincidentally for sure. It's not that I am choosy and planned which shop to go but due to I were at "Pameran Pengantin" (Wedding Exhibition) at Ampang Point event hall since 4 o'clock.







You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.