Zen @ Mid Valley Megamall

by - January 06, 2010

Last night has been the 4th times I dine at Zen, Mid Valley Megamall. It is my preferred restaurant in MV due to its modern touches and relaxing environment. My favorite meal is Carbonara Seafood Spaghetti. Since I’ve been eating the same meal for 3 times in a row, last night I was suggested by the waiter to try another carte du jour.
I forgot the dish name, but it seemed to be fried chicken + fried rice + fried egg. It priced around MYR 17.50. And then for the drinks, I ordered the sparkling juice, appletizer (MYR 8.50) while my fiancé opted for grapetizer.

While eating we have noticed a Malaysian artist was eating at the same restaurant not far from us. Do you know Elyana? Looked like she’s dining with a guy (not sure who is him).




























You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.