Shogun @ One Utama

by - February 26, 2010

Readers, I am not so well today maybe 50% due to hot weather. It's over 36 degrees outside. Despite of the weather and flu, I would love to share the delicious moment last night. My company had arranged for HQ staff dinner in conjunction with Chinese New Year festival at Shogun Japanese Restaurant which is located at 2nd floor Oval, New Wing, One Utama.

There were about 17 staff who'd rejected the offer. In their minds, Shogun only serves Japanese food. Well, here's my confession, that the restaurant also serves western and Malay food. The dinner started at around 6.30p.m. We are so lucky, no speech made by the management. So, we wait not longer just to eat the delicious and irresistible food. For those who wish to book for buffet dinner, price for adult is RM58.00++. No wastage of food is allowed. If do so, you'll have to pay. We are lucky enough that the dinner was fully paid by the company regardless of wastage or not.





You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. My family all the time say that I am wasting my time here at net, except I know I am getting familiarity daily by reading such fastidious posts.


    Feel free to visit my web-site pure garcinia cambogia []

    ReplyDelete

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.