Wisya's Birthday Party

by - February 06, 2010

It's another lazy Saturday when you feel like grabbing your pillow everywhere you go. I supposed to send the baby green for car wash, fixing up the back viper, inquiring some shops for the body art and go to the tailor but none were done. At afternoon, there's been some chaos going on between my fiance and me, so it's something that made me quite messed up. But, blogging is always comes first. I'm so thrilled to get the invitation to his niece's birthday party somewhere at Pandan Indah. So, I seized the chances to take a few snaps of photos to update the dearies blog.

I want to remember the present I bought her, it priced MYR21.90, a love shaped pillow with the word "princess" across it  which I found at Jusco. I love shopping there, especially when it comes with gift wrap service. The red, green & brown color wrapper is f.o.c. 

Check out the snaps of photos for the event...

 
 




You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.