Low Bonus

by - February 10, 2010

This morning when I arrived in the office, 'Makcik Sengal' who is sitting next to me looks very cheerful.

"Lin, you should check out your bank account. Bonus already in."

"Okay", I may not sound very keen to see it although last night I have difficulty to sleep. Finally, I checked my bank account and as what I've expected, the bonus amount is not satisfying at all. It's not equal to my hard work for about a year I worked here. Can you imagine, it's not even 1 month salary!

As I said to my mom a few months back, I should wait for the bonus and increment. If it's okay, I think I'll stay but if it doesn't, I'll have to figure out the new job in town. So, this is it. I have to look for other job somehow.

Pity me that I have to look for side income rather than waiting for small bonus like this. It's not my shopping sprees that I'm worrying about but future life, my wedding and after marriage and all that. How can I survive while raising my own children?

But it's okay, I won't make it a fuss now.



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Just do good at your work so you can enjoy more benefits in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.