A Visit to Cintasari Tradispa

by - February 07, 2010

This is the fourth times I've been to Cintasari Tradispa (I'm not sure if I missed the counts). Nevertheless of how many times it is, I love the place so much. For me, one of the attraction is Kak Min, she's one of the beauticians there. Being as a senior since day first I met her, I do think she's friendly and knows how to treat her customer better than other beauticians .But today, since I arrived 13 minutes late passed 10.30 in the morning, they reserved Kak Min for someone else (Looks like she's the favourite one here. So sad!). 

Do you want to know the main thing that makes me decided to do this fourth visit? In fact, I'm so thrilled about the promo! They text me on my number every month especially on the promotion. As for this time, it's the February promotion, Lovely for the price of RM148 only. The normal price is actually up to RM187. Check out the cool snapshots inside the treatment center:
 


 

 

 

 

 

 





You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.