Fabric Book Cover - First Sewing Project

by - December 31, 2010

At last! I have completed my first sewing project. A notebook covered with felt and soft cotton fabric. I added up several buttons to it and a line of ribbon. It took nearly 2 hours for me to finish up and hang it to dry.



I could transform the old notebook into new. So, do you want to know my selling price? For notebook with the size of B5, selling price is at RM15 only. This price is far cheaper than the current retail price for such handcrafted notebook. I could say most of the shops I’ve gone to have been offering alike at around RM39.90 and above per unit.

I am so excited to start up my book-scraping and sewing business. Recently, I have bought a mini sewing machine cost me about RM40 only. It’s handy and light, so I had no problem for its mobility. And then I created few square boxes to place my book-scraping and sewing materials. I should update you guys more on my completed projects soon! 


;)

P/s: apart from feeling bored with daily routine, this business at least gives me some inspiration to live.

You May Also Like

2 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.