Sales at Alpha Angle

by - May 31, 2009

Good morning Saturday.

Last night I went to Jusco Wangsa Maju. There was sale for merchandises ranged from 30% to 70%. So, my friend and I went there hoping to get things we could buy for the engagement ceremony. But since so many people inside the building and the place was heavily crowded, we decided to purchase only easy stuffs to grab and went home.
We have no cash left in the hands; my paycheck will be in today so we have to look for a restaurant that accepts credit card for dinner. Finally we arrived at Secret Recipe Ampang. The waitress informed us to ensure the order is MYR 50 above in a single receipt and only then we can pay by credit card. So, we ate dinner at the value of MYR 68. Ha-ha. No joke for that, we were so full by then.

At around 9 p.m., my friend rang me and asked to stay overnight at my house after discussing a research paper (She’s a research officer) with her Kosovo friend at Bukit Antarabangsa.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.