Back to Work

by - May 23, 2009

Back to work dude!

Today’s office hour – Life is miserably dull. I don't feel at work at all. It seems not right to walk into the same company over again. IT dept set up a new rule, no online radio because it might slow down internet cache for everyone. Those names that found guilty will be passed to the management for corrective action. So, I cannot listen to radio anymore.
A colleague whom sits besides me always turns on to Classic FM, sometimes, Music FM. It certainly made me bored, I feel like want to throw up listening to her lame choice. Frankly speaking, I am not a classic girl what more a traditional-minded human but this kind of background music merely added up to my existing boring day. At first I tried to catch up on online game such as Ikariam. But I’m afraid my henky-penky things in the office might be seeked by someone in the IT dept. So, I left that one hanging and now I am trying to be an active blogger. Actually that one also not allowed in the company but it seems a very passive activity. I thought it would be nice to be looked like a hardworking person but instead doing up some magic update on my daily journal (haha!) Better of that way. Rather than sticking up with the classic radio and stress with the work all the time. At least I got sumthin’ to mix up with my work. Let it be colourful.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.