Hectic Weekend

by - May 31, 2009

Good morning Saturday.

This is another week that I have to work for half-day on weekend when everyone else is dreaming. Not many staffs in my office. Most of them go for Football match (“Futsal”) somewhere in Damansara. I just wait patiently to finish work at 12.45 p.m. Then, my friend and I went for lunch at Bukit Lanjan.
We love to eat there in view of the fact that food pricing is the lowest in town. We take rice + chicken + vegetables + drinks at only MYR 4 per person.

After ensuring our stomach is full, we drove to Kerinchi Village in Kuala Lumpur (“Kg Kerinchi which is located near Vista Angkasa apartment”). My tailor has completed my ceremony dress and the result is marvelous. The cost MYR 80.

We went to Habib Jewels shop at around 3 p.m. to look for engagement ring. Actually we are so grateful that the store is offering discount up to 70% for every normal items. We like a ring at the displayed area at first. But then a staff consults and advice us to opt for Prestige Diamond because of its quality. As her saying, buying diamond and white gold with certificate will be value for money. We astound by the price which is less expensive after great discount. They give us 2 choices whether to choose diamond with GIA certificate or AGS certificate. The diamond with AGS certificate is the top in the worldwide. The diamond is perfectly cut, which made diamond with GIA certificate dropped to second level. That’s why both diamonds have wide different of price. We don’t want to put away huge money for only buying diamond ring, so, we go for the one with GIA’s. At last I have a diamond ring with lifetime warranty!

In the evening, we went to an electric shop at Ampang to buy a washing machine and a fridge. I just don’t want to waste time washing my 1 tonne of clothes every week after a tiring day – that’s why washing machine is very important. Same goes to the fridge. It is meant for me to get prepared for the fasting month to come. I can put all my favorite foods in there! The delivery settled on the same day. I don’t know if both of us are shopaholic. We could spend more than MYR 5,000 in just a day.

We hang out at Ali Maju Restaurant at night, at the same time we wait for the electric items delivery. Consequently, we just settled for the installation at my house and go out for midnight movie at KLCC. Thank to God, KLCC is not far away from my house. We watched Terminator: Salvation. For us, the movie has the best action effects. Tired and sleepy, we go home at around 2.30 a.m.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.