Mini Wallet Project

 The other day, my son came home and casually mentioned that he had a new project to finish before next week. I assumed it was some high-tech gadget or something boys would typically enjoy, but it turned out to be a sewing project. He needed to sew a mini wallet using denim fabric. An idea popped into my head, and without hesitation, I grabbed my measuring tape and drew up a paper pattern for the mini wallet.


I pulled out my Brother sewing machine, cut the fabric according to the pattern, and got to work. Sewing with denim was surprisingly easy—it’s such a sturdy fabric that it doesn’t need any extra stabilizer or thick batting for lining. My son submitted the finished project ahead of the deadline and is still using that mini wallet for his RBT project to this day.


Inspired by his project, I gathered some fabrics from my stash and set up my sewing station. I managed to make a few more mini wallets, including some with patchwork, which turned out even better than I’d expected. They were colorful, cheerful, and full of personality. The wallets are perfect for both kids and adults—they’re washable, soft to the touch, and lightweight.


What’s fun about these wallets is that they don’t even have to look like a wallet. They’re so quirky and unique that they’d easily blend in with your clothing, making them less likely to attract attention from potential thieves. I like to think they’ll assume it’s just part of your outfit, which is a nice bonus, right? Plus, they slip right into your pocket without any hassle.





Perfectly versatile, this chic wallet doubles as a coin purse and is lovingly crafted with designer printed cotton. Here’s why you’ll love it:

  • ๐ŸŒŸ Stylish & Functional: Measuring approximately 11.5 - 12 cm wide, with an open length of 14 cm and a closed length of 7.5 - 8 cm, it’s just the right size to fit comfortably in your pocket.
  • ๐ŸŽจ Beautifully Made: Adorned with designer prints and lined with soft cotton batting, it’s a delightful mix of style and practicality. The KAM colored snap button ensures your essentials stay secure.
  • ๐Ÿงผ Easy Care: Our wallet is washable, making it perfect for daily use. Note: With repeated washes, the 'Whizurl' label may fade, but the quality and style remain intact.
  • ๐ŸŽ Perfect Gift: Ideal for both kids and adults, it's a wonderful gift idea for yourself or your loved ones. Add a touch of handmade elegance to any occasion!





If you’re thinking of treating yourself or a loved one to one of these mini wallets, be sure to check out my online shop. I regularly update my Shopee shop and official website, so you’ll always find something new! Don’t forget to grab some vouchers before checking out to save even more. I’ve added a variety of colors, so feel free to pick the one that suits your style best!


Lots of Love, Whizurl


#blogging #miniwalletproject #WhizurlShop #HandmadeWallet #CoinPurse #Dompet #DesignerCotton #GiftIdeas #StylishAndPractical #PocketFriendly #WashableWallet #VersatileAccessory

Comments