Get Cozy with LindaLazin's Adorable Origami Bookmarks!

by - October 10, 2023

Hey there, long time no see! I've been busy juggling my 9-5 job and taking care of my family, and I kinda lost track of my beloved blog. But guess what? I finally ditched the stressful grind and have more time to indulge in my passion for sewing and handicrafts. And the cherry on top? I can manage my online shops from home, making crafting my one and only bread and butter. Loving every minute of it!
Now that my little one's grown into a toddler, I can finally dust off my bookshelf and dive into reading.

Until now, my books were limited to decorative props around the house 😁 Speaking of books, are you a bookworm too? I go gaga over bookmarks and other bookish accessories! Check out my nifty origami bookmarks, aren't they cute?

I folded one of these adorable bookmarks and a lightbulb flickered: I should share these with a fellow book lover like you! Feast your eyes on my collection of mini origami bookmarks right here.


Mini Origami Bookmarks/Paperback Corners (3.5cm x 3.5cm) Mix and Match Vintage Flowers Patterns (shop here).




Mini Origami Bookmarks/Paperback Corners (3.5cm x 3.5cm) Mix and Match Carefree Circus Patterns (shop here).


Hold on tight for more funky designs to come your way! Keep your eyes peeled for updates. If you can't track down my latest posts here, scoot on over to my official ecommerce website, whizurlshop.com. Now, don't fret, that link is as secure as a vault, using https handle.

Bye now. xoxo 😘...

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.