Flight Ticket Booking to Langkawi Island via AirAsia.com

by - September 13, 2017



AirAsia, one of the 10 best low-cost airlines in the world according to Business Insider (Jun 24, 2017) is running a FREE Seats Promo – 5 Million Seats Up For Grabs for next year, 2018. Booking period is from 11 until 17 September 2017 and the travel period is from 1 March until 21 November 2018. I was actually looking for places to go inside Malaysia. This is after a consideration that my kids are still under 6 years of age. Scrolling down the list of locations on AirAsia.com and there I found Langkawi at its cheapest price, RM15 for one way flight. I noticed that AirAsia always brag about offering low fare but I hardly get any ticket lower than RM50. Maybe I’m not lucky enough! Why I don’t want to fly out of the country is for the reason that my son is still in his potty training period. I’m imagining running around the city asking people where the toilet is.

I’ve been to Langkawi before but it’s been a while, it was back in year 2004, the year that I graduated from University Science of Malaysia (USM). I went there with friends, about 10-20 of us. We got everything per sharing basis and at pretty cheap especially for van rental, meals and accommodation. As for this time around, I am planning to bring all four of us, my husband and I, Qina and Syazad to Langkawi out of only two persons’ wallet. I wish Qina and Syazad can contribute too but they are way too small (duh!).

Langkawi Malaysia via traveldigg.com

I reminded myself to book ones during AirAsia FREE seats promotion. However, I managed to buy tickets from KUL (Kuala Lumpur) to LGK (Langkawi) at only RM59 per Pax. I added standard seating selection as well, which priced at RM5.30 per seat. This is quite essential for travelling with family members. We definitely don’t want everyone’s seat scattered around the plane. As for the return tickets, I booked at RM95 per Pax. Total that I have paid inclusive taxes was RM704 for 4 Pax with return tickets. Although it is quite intimidating to see my money drained in just 5 seconds, I really feel this is a necessary thing to do.

We have not been to anywhere except Kelantan, Johor, Penang and Lembah Keramat in these few years. Raising kids and taking care of sick parents in law are big responsibilities. However, taking a break for a memorable event will be quite wonderful and intriguing. 6 days 5 nights of stay compared to 365 days we have spent for not going anywhere is incomparable. My next step for the trip will be booking for car rental. At this moment, I only able to searched for car rental via AirAsiaGo.com and a few car rental websites. I will be sharing with you my next step soon.





Alternatively, you can search for your flight from www.agoda.com. Agoda is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide, listing hundreds of thousands of hotels and providing services in 38 different languages. Now they are also offering selection of flight tickets worldwide.



This post is written down by Linda Lazin, the content writer for WhizurlShop’s Blog based on her experience. Your story could be different.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.