Tired of Re-branding Exercise

by - November 23, 2016

I'm sooo tired with re-branding exercise here and there. Change of logo, tagline and name happens quite often these days. At first, my workplace and later Google to G Suite. Ridiculously, I need to login in twice and only God knows for how many times. I called to G Suite customer service line as well to get the help but then, every road leads to dead end. There is no step-by-step guide or case studies for a user as dumb as me to really understand what's the full transition means. 

But looks like it doesn't only involve G Suite, the transition also affects Google's payment and billing... and maybe I will no longer able to maintain this blog after the expiry date of 12th December this year. What should I do? Feeling so helpless...

Staring at one type of computer at daytime, and typing on another laptop at night...hopefully browsing the net can ease my mind. Let's have a beauty break shall we? I'm thinking that the term 'buying smart' and 'savvy shopping' can be used for online shopping thru Lazada. Ladies, if you want to save on shipping fee, buy your make-ups and skin care sets on Wednesday only!!! Lazada offers FREE shipping yo...




Thinking of buying some for this month night outs? I can propose one item for you... moreover, it's cheaper than outside.





xoxo...

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.