NESCAFE White Coffee Pandan - The New & Tasty Flavour!

by - November 09, 2016


Sunday morning is my best time of the week. I can chill out and relax with my two kids without having to worry about work, and most of all, getting ready for Monday. Morning breeze gets chilly and humid as it is now the month of November, and it means rainy season for Malaysia. So, I decided to make a pot of hot tea for the family.

Suddenly, I feel like sipping a good cup of coffee for myself...

Fortunately, I found NESCAFE White Coffee Pandan tin in the kitchen,just a perfect time to taste the new Pandan flavour. I like the classy tin design, which made me think not throw it away, but maybe keeping it as coin bank later on.


The smell of Pandan is quite good, blended with the rich aroma of roasted coffee beans, just as nice as it looks when I mix it with 200ml hot boiling water. Added element of Pandan helps to enrich its coffee flavour, boosting the original taste of white coffee. I would say that this new NESCAFE White Coffee Pandan is tastier, creamier and smoother compared to other flavours in the market.


This limited edition blend really makes a great breakfast coffee and even perfect for finishing off to a big meal.

For a moment I thought of making myself an iced Pandan coffee later in the evening. I don't even need a Coffee Maker Machine when I have this good 3-in-1 coffee. Making a coffee is super simple with this packet. I don't feel lazy to make myself a cup of coffee every day this week.


If you want to try this new flavour, you can get it online, easy and secure via e-commerce from LAZADA.COM.MY. By the way, this great online mall always offer discounts and vouchers. So you can actually get this at cheaper price compared to the one offered in brick and mortar shop.


http://ho.lazada.com.my/SHJIXc?sku=NE443WNAA6TXMHANMY&redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fho.lazada.com.my%2FSHJIXa%3Furl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.lazada.com.my%252Fnescafe-white-coffee-pandan-8x36g-bundle-of-2-11474297.html%253Foffer_id%253D%257Boffer_id%257D%2526affiliate_id%253D%257Baffiliate_id%257D%2526offer_name%253D%257Boffer_name%257D_%257Boffer_file_id%257D%2526affiliate_name%253D%257Baffiliate_name%257D%2526transaction_id%253D%257Btransaction_id%257D
You can get two tins of Nescafe for one price – Think about that! By the way, who doesn't like coffee? About the voucher, I don't mind sharing below voucher with you. Enjoy your shopping time!




xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.