L'OREAL Mythic Oil - For Shiny & Silky Hair

by - November 30, 2016

I got a sample pack of L'Oreal Professional (the hair expert brand) – Mythic Oil last month from Lazada. The pack consists of a mini bottle contains the essence oil. Instruction on the packaging mentioned it can be used for both damp and dry hair. I’ve tried some on my hair…it has gentle, and floral scent and when applied, it leaves silky-feel not only to my hair but also to my palm. My hair looks shinning and healthy after the application. The sweet aroma soothed my mind and helped me relaxed. Who says hair doesn’t need care? By the way, have you tried this wonderful product?






You won’t be losing so much money if buy online via Lazada, since they always offer discounts for well-known brands most of the time.


No queues, hassle and no parking fee required!

Try it and then you know…


xoxo...

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.