Product Review : U-NEED Single Garment Rack by Houz Depot

by - November 05, 2014

I bought this product last week to hang few clothes for my car boot sale event on Sunday. It’s typical… that I’ve actually wanted to buy MULIG clothes rack from IKEA at first but chose to buy from Houz Depot instead (for the cheaper price). I thought it would be beneficial to opt for lower price item… Moreover, there is no tool needed for the parts assembly.

So, when the day arrived, I hanged quite a lot of clothes, maybe more than 10 pieces… Just a few minutes later, the rack collapsed. The incident not only shocking me but my neighbouring sellers too. They helped me stands the thing and put a rock against the rack legs. However, the rack stood only few minutes more before it collapsed once again.

After that, I decided to hang only 3-4 clothes. The rack stands quite longer this time… about few hours but it still fell down to the right neighbouring lot the moment after my customers viewed few clothes. Every friendly neighbour on that day advised us to change to IKEA’s MULIG clothes rack. They said, not only it is durable, it can last longer too. The lesson learned from this is to not buy this U-Need Single Garment Rack for its bad performance. Star-rating from me? 1-Star over 5.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.