Whizurl's Shop at Car Boot Sale Lembah Keramat

by - October 22, 2014

Wow… I cannot imagine myself buying things at any car boot sale before this. But this time around, I even joined as a seller there! I don’t know when I started being so interested in bargaining and selling because I actually love shopping more. Well… for your info, I’ve been wanting to clear up some space in the store room since ages so that I could stock it up with more Whizurl’s Shop items and sewing tools. Just a month ago, I found this interesting place which is very near to my house and few steps away from mum-in-law’s house (what a good spot! :)).

The place I mentioned about is the Car Boot Sale at Lembah Keramat. The coordinator mentioned that I could only sell second-hand items, which means new items are forbidden (seriously?..). I wish they could improvise this rule, such as, seller could sell mixture of both new and used items… There is no wrong in doing so as long as seller pays the rental, don’t you think so?.

Enough arguing on the ready-made rule, let me post the snapshots from my first day of selling:


It’s raining season here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. So, the morning shift would be the best time for sales of the day. Morning shift would be from 7am until 12noon and evening shift starts from 3pm up til 7pm. I’ve joined the morning shift on 19th October, so, the following shift would be in the evening (they swap the time for sellers every week).

If you are lucky, find Whizurl's Shop here : 

 
I’ll be selling Whizurl’s Shop items at discounted price. Once you reach our booth, you’ll be entitled to get free pouch handmade by Whizurl’s Shop ONLY IF you do the following:

Step 1:       Say hi to us
Step 2:       Snap a photo with us
Step 3:       Tag us and hashtag #whizurlshop #carbootsale in Instagram
Step 4:       Like us on the Facebook.com/WhizurlShop
Step 5:       Receive free pouch* on the same day (*you’ll get other item if pouch is completely sold out!)

Here is the snapshot of venue street map or you may just google-map "Jalan AU5, Taman Lembah Keramat" on your own.


See ya all!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.