WS Reversible Cot Bumper

by - April 18, 2014

It’s nice having a hobby which you can transform it into something useful for your baby. I wanted to buy a comfy cot bumper since the first time I bought IKEA Cot about 3 years ago. Can you believe that I never bought one before? I found it less useful because my daughter seldom use the cot. But when his brother born, I started to wonder if I have bought it back then. My son quite loves the cot, but when he plays inside it, his legs often goes beyond the bars (do you know what I mean?). Hence, this is when cot bumper comes useful. I checked out finished products at mortar-and-brick store but most of it priced around RM180 - RM400. I don’t want to spend that much on an item. So, I started my sewing project for my baby’s cot and I could finish it only within 2 hours! It just a simple sewing concept and what you need to have is sewing basics and beautiful fabrics to match your style. I would like to sell this at only RM120 and sew more for mums out there and of course the most fab one for my beloved son. Do you interested in this type of cot bumper? Pm me to custom order now or buy this one at a very limited time.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.