Whizurl's Shop Wishes for 2014

by - January 02, 2014

A big goodbye to 2013. It has ended quite well for me, with my newborn baby boy and a start of WS handmade items. As for this fresh new year, I'm gonna hope for something big and realistic.

First, bigger and better business development for this shop with the hope that I could learn more sewing patterns and offer more product options for my customers.

Second is to stabilize pre-order pipeline by year end, like bamboo umbrella, 12 stitches sewing machine and tutu skirts.

Next is to ensure my children get more health protection this year by doing regular check-ups at pediatrician.

Fourth is to eat healthy and slim down so that I could get my before-marriage-body-figure back!

These 4 wishes to come true will be my BIG things in 2014 {amiin~}. What's yours?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.