My Moo-moo~ Mini Fridge

by - November 16, 2013

While working at my desk, I glimpsed at an average deliveryman walking towards my department. He was holding a square box. I wasn’t intend to stare at the box so much but then I wondered if the box was for me. He blurted a statement out,

“It’s like you are sure this box is for you. I know this is for you from the moment you stared right to it”

I smiled, signed the receiving log and rush to open the box. It’s another good day for me. My mini fridge which I ordered last week has arrived. I picked the Moo-moo design which suits the purpose of storing my breastfeeding bottle. This portable mini fridge is a great equipment for working mum as it is not only functioning as fridge but also as warmer. So, I can use it for cooling drinks and heating my food too!

By the way, it also comes with car charger, which means I can simply plug it to my car and enjoy cool drinks at anytime. How lucky I am, I bought it online from Moredeal.my at only RM108 :)


You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.