Looking for My First Affordable House

by - November 16, 2013

There are new properties under RM400k on sale every year, but most of the time, you will be the last to know or missed the opportunity to buy. This happens to me when I’m enquiring about Pines@Hillpark. Housing unit which priced at RM368,000 has been sold out and left only unit which priced above RM400k. It is quite burdening for average worker level like me considering most of banks’ BLR is at 6.30%-7.00% per annum. So, I tried to find my preferred house from the property listing websites such as iProperty.com but there are not much options left. Today I found out that there will be another property fair this year; BPEX 2013 which will be held at Mid Valley Exhibition Center from 15-17th Nov. So, wait no more, I’ll be going over to Mid Valley this weekend with the hope that the visit will be fruitful. I’ll update you the outcome from my visit afterwards :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.