New Year Resolution FY2013

by - January 01, 2013


This new year will absolutely cover Whizurl's Shop business. Latest updates for the business is to increase volume for ready-stock items rather than the pre-order.

The purpose is to reduce waiting time for my customers especially within Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak. I found it doubled the happiness of customer when shipping time reduced to at least 50% of total waiting time. Besides, it can lessen my worries for the mis-delivered item, damaged, and delays at supplier’s accountability. Practically, I can retain the unnecessary issues at my level before releasing the item to customer.

However, these ready-stock business will start with only selected items and then added one by one every day, which means small retail business at one step at a time! I just so keen to start this ready-stock business and hope that it will grow along with my experience.

Wish me luck! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.