Sweet Child of Mine

by - December 13, 2012

Baby Qina is now reaching 14 months old. And she likes referring to herself as “Kakak”… When I asked her who is this by pointing finger at her, she said “Tatak” sounded very much in her baby tongue language.

I like staring at her, after a dull day in the office. It’s kind of soothing my mind to really look at her, study her face, sitting tightly next to her, playing together… I don’t mind to spare few hours at home chasing her around.



During my lunch hour today, I struggled walking with blistered feet in my new shoes to repair my Lenovo laptop. For 1 hour and a half, they finally managed to install the network and Blueoth driver for me.

Near Monorail Imbi station, while walking back to office, I came across a middle-aged beggar with her child. The child is as young as my baby Qina. I remembered watching 360 program on TV3 about beggars around KL town. They are not actually what they appear to be, which means, they may have higher income than us. Some of them quite rich with income ranging from RM300-700 per day.

What really trigger my anger is to see how a lady could have the guts to abuse an innocent child just to achieve her mission? She let her growing up by the roadside and sitting on the filthy floor from dusk till dawn...

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.