Customer Experience: Tukang Jahit Chong Fashion

by - December 09, 2012


I have suffered with massive sadness due to prolonged bad experience with tailor. I usually experience bad customer service from all the tailors i've had. it usually end up with delay in completion of 'Baju Kurung' or incomplete tailoring. Ala... It's only a 4-metered Baju kurung and not even a long dress.

Latest experience I had as a customer is at Tukang Jahit Chong Fashion which is located at Taman Melawati, Kuala Lumpur. I've been looking forward to visit this tailor for such a long time but had no time then.

On the day I took an MC (away from office stress!), I went there. On my mind, the payment for tailoring will need no more than RM60. Totally, I'm wrong! They are very professional people but the charges is like "Oh, it's okay, I can pay since I'm a billionaire and moreover your shop is the only one in KL!"

It's a norm for such a shop i think since it's located in a very strategic place such as Tmn Melawati. RM150 for Baju Kebaya, RM120 for Baju Kurung Moden, and RM100 for Baju Kurung Biasa. Let us wait on the day they expect to complete it, which is on Jan 4, 2013. Yup, they said too many reservations to handle at the moment.

I can't wait to see the quality of it. I shall update you guys later ;)


You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.