Conveniently Stalking

by - October 06, 2012

Do you used to woke up at night, hoping that you can quietly and smoothly updating you blog post while your baby is sleeping? It happens to me everyday. But I hate it when my 'quiet' time turned into 'stalked' time. I logged in to FB while updating the blog this morning, and this one man, whom I encountered in my friend lists (but to my uncertainties of which place I met him!) kept asking me stupid questions. Too bad so sad, those are the same Qs he used to ask me before. Is he trying to stalk me? or he's blindly chatting with anyone he want? Below are the things that you are supposed NOT TO ASK when chatting with your FB friends:
  1. Never ask where your friend work when he/she already put it in the timeline
  2. Never ask same question to your friend more than 2 times (this can create nuisance as to what extend you able to memorize things)
  3. Never interrupt your friend with stupid questions around 2-3am in the morning (unless he/she is an FB addict)
  4. Never ask whether your friend already married or not when her/his profile and albums are full of baby's photos and status shown as married 
  5. Never forget to do research first or ask someone else about your friend (at least do some preliminary studies! if only you don't know the person) and don't just pop-up Qs which you think wise like Einstein's.

p/s: Glad that I never am an FB-addict (*Sigh*)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.