From Whizurl.com to Mywhizshop.com

by - December 10, 2011

2 days ago I was totally in shock. I tried to log in to my blog and what I saw was another page with tab named "at whizurl.com". The page is full with adverts and junk links. Feeling very frustrated and annoyed, I found out that I have overlooked the renewal of my blog registration after a year. The reminder e-mails also did not reach me since I have forgotten my password not long ago. I told this to hubby and he's such a supportive partner, giving me the advice to renew using another domain. Comparing the domain registration fee between blogger and wordpress, blogger is cheaper and less complicated. I have purchased another domain on wordpress but quite wasted as I didn't pass the lesson to edit the CSS yet. I may need long time to learn and managing it at the same time. Until then, looks like I have the tendency to keep this blogger blog updated from time to time compared to the one I have with wordpress. Sorry guys, looks like you need to change the links direction of my blog again. Thank you for staying with me ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.