June 1st, 2011

by - June 01, 2011

Hi June! It’s now approaching the month of June 2011 and I’m still in the loops of boredom. Looking at the pile of work on my desk and the pending project, looks like I need a sudden break. I thought taking Kit-Kat chocolate bar would give me a break but it’s not... certainly no...

The air-conditioned environment chilling down my spine. I take a look at the clock at my pc, it shows 11:51am. That means I have another 20-25 minutes to go for lunch. Typing this blog entry at the office desk is just an idea to chill out my mind... particularly... to break my norm at work. I wanted to get out of the stress. No de-stressing factors for me nowadays except when I’m reaching home after work.

I received many mails in these few days mostly on SY 4th wedding. He’s now a notable man in the country for marrying such a beautiful young lady, who he can call as daughter to be his youngest wife. I felt an emotion atmosphere around me evolves. It’s a mixture of sad, weird, scary, irritated and annoyed by the news, and burdened even more with the forwarded pictures.

I’m trying to forget about it... and suddenly... big boss called. Yup, thinking that it might be on the process flow I’ve sent to him for review just this morning. Okay. 

But nope... folks, it’s bonus day and shockingly, the amount made me totally forgot about SY!!! Alhamdulillah, this is maybe because of my generous action for giving mum pocket money more than before. I did not know it’s time for bonus at all. Due to enormous feeling of happiness, I threw up twice at the toilet. I cannot believe everything I heard since I have applied number of MCs, EL and even time-off more than anyone in this department. But I did not do it on purpose folks! It’s my health due to pregnancy :)

Hubby quite happy that we are blessed before the Raya celebration. We also even spare some for baby shower party. Next 2 weeks, another blessings for hubby (hope so!). it’s his turn to receiving arrears after all .


Subhanallah Walhamdulillah ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.