Patch?

by - November 18, 2010

I think this is not the first time I have this uneasy feeling. It’s like I know nothing about my job. AM got me a list of things to do while she’s on her Aidiladha leave. Went down to number second on the list, it all gets fuzzy and confused. I don’t know what it means by patch, and even sharing the log. Added to this blurry mind is diarrhea. Lunch @ around 12pm is quite freeing. Buying food at hawker stalls can lessen money consumption so that at the end of the week I can use the money for something else. But after this afternoon, lamentably, I may be suffered from a food poisoning. My theory is the food may be not that hygienic. Not only had I suffered from stomachache but also drowsiness and vomiting. 

p/s: Found the definition of patch on the web, it is a short set of commands to correct a bug in a computer program.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.