Gold Class Movie Passes @ Signature Gardens

by - November 28, 2010

Have you ever watch movie at Gold Class in Signature Gardens? Last night is my first time (Shy to admit this!). But that is the truth. The best part which made my experience different is I got the ticket for free. It's just luck from my leisure time filling up some form on customer feedback. Gold Class : The ticket price  (RM36) + Entertainment tax (RM9) + Surcharge (RM20) = Total (RM65) per pax. 


Vouchers I've won

I should say that the ticket is worth the price. You can pick a drink ranging from light-canned to mineral water. The drink shall be served by a waitress once you are in the theater. The sound system and the air conditioning is controlled at optimum level. Each of guests shall be given a comfy blanket, a leather couch, a mini table for two, and a remote control for the seating adjustment. 

This is the true experience of watching movie. I don't have time to adjust the seat as it's so comfortable. The view of screen also very clear and the class does offer you a total pleasure of enjoyment. There shall be no time to flirt even with your own husband since the settings and arrangement of seating is very professional. No noise just like the other cinema I've ever experienced.

This is the type of cinema you should bring your girlfriend to. I can tell you, she would be very glad if you do so.
Gold class ticket to watch HP7

Go and watch Harry Potter: The Deathly Hollows (HP7) soonest you can! It's better than the previous one and very memorable.You would feel like watching it over and over again. Congrats HP7!!!


p/s: HP7 is the best movie this year. 5 star rating (^-^)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.