Getting to Phuket, Thailand

by - November 06, 2010

Will anyone be happy to get free ticket for holiday? Yes, of course... I'm so thrilled! This time destination is to Phuket, Thailand from Jan 27th to 30th, 2011. I feel more excited to look for the room. The first stop shall be on Asiarooms.com. I used to have a nice stay at Bali, Indonesia from the booking on Asiarooms.com. The last time I noticed is that the theme for the website was orange with quite messy layout but now, they have changed the look to cleaner theme. Checkout Asiarooms.com and the snapshot here:


It's always in my mind that traveling would be fun if I could find an accommodation at affordable rate. So that I could use the rest of monies for other purpose such as going to attractive places or shopping. The best about Asiarooms.com is that you can get place to stay at discounted price and get points after purchase. But today I won't book first considering this is the activity which needs two to tango, I'll reserve the list to discuss with the significant other beforehand.

I only found two places which is considered nice; Samkong Place [Superior Room, MYR218.19] and Baan Panwa Resort & Spa [Standard Double or Twin Room, MYR280.50]. If you have other suggestion for places to stay in Phuket, Thailand, please lemme know okay? Leave me some comment ere.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.