Fast Service from Myeg

by - November 04, 2010

I have few days lapse to renew my driving license. Never thought of anything else other than getting to the nearest PosLine counter. However what came to my mind is that I used Myeg service for road tax insurance last year and it’s really fast. So, browsed thru that Myeg website yesterday, I found Myeg page. I just need to fill in few details and make payment online. My preferred payment mode is either credit card or fpx (financial payment exchange). I do not fancy getting in debt nowadays so I chose fpx. Yesterday I ordered, totalled RM37 (including 1 year renewal, delivery charges and online transaction charges) – very cheap (duh! Compared if you drive to PosLine counter, parking, time, petrol etc.). Today, I received the renewed license. Well, certain section of government services is not bad.. at all... isn’t it?

p/s: Lol. I can go hang out after this lah...


You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.