Trip to Danga Bay City, Johor

by - October 24, 2010

I tried to book the nearest hotel room around UTM Skudai for 3 nights and 4 days stay in conjunction with my graduation day. Unfortunately, there's no room left available for me and the nearest I could opt for was Tune Hotel at Danga Bay City. At first, I thought the place was quite far from Skudai but starting on second day, I found out that it's actually 10 minutes drive along Jalan Skudai. Apart from seeing the traveling part as exhausting, it's instead a fun getaway. I went there on September 23rd and returned to KL on 26th. Tune Hotel is indeed a 5-star at 1-star priced hotel. Other than offering nice looking room at affordable rates, it's also very comfortable. 

For those who have not been to Danga Bay City, Johor, please do so. It's quite interesting to indulge in the city! From Danga Theme Park, Rumah Limas and Danga Beach to Danga Walk, everything is so unique. It feels like walking at Bali street at a time. Luckily that night I get to see Bon Odori Festival with my own eyes. All this while, I only heard it from my former Japanese boss.


 Cute Japanese girl in kimono
 Contest results announced on the stage

 Danga Walk - meant for women and shopping spree
















:DDD

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.