Considering New Challenges

by - October 04, 2010

This is my first day in the new office. Nothing is different. Briefing, induction, meeting new peeps, new staff checklist and all that. The variety is either it's old or new brand/company name. Could you ask yourself, what's the true value of education? What exactly we want in life? The elders know on how to advise us since we were little.


"Study hard and be nice. When you grow up, you can work in a renown company and hold a good position."


I get to know the working life at the age of 22, once I graduated and conferred my first degree. I'm reaching 30s now. Enough years and experience to learn the fact that you'll have blues on Mondays, rush to work as early as 7 in the morning, traffic jams, overtime, chasing deadlines, and not to forget the daily stress at workplace. 

Considering no options given, I would probably see myself walking in the same shoe for another decades if I refuse to change. No one who lives in the comfort zone is willing to shift for a challenging life. They would rather chasing time and once-a-month-salary than facing new challenges. They would rather be dying than struggling for own business and time with beloved family.


"What if the life that we say as challenging is promising us for better life?"


You'll only have to wake up whenever you want, shopping at later time, and meeting acquaintances everywhere you want. I can see multilevel marketing is not going to be outdated anytime soon. Moreover, sales statistic shows it's growing with time exponentially. I'm positive by seeing Amway as a top direct selling company compared to other renown brand. 

For me, Amway is a kind of culture and not only offering customer value products. This is what teacher may not teach you in school that knowledge is much more than reading books and experience is more than just a career. Education is important but freedom is much more because as we grow older, time is getting more important.


"What are we afraid of? Are we still waiting for something which is unrealistic?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.