Trip to Melaka - Lady's Club Jul'10

by - July 30, 2010


Fuh!~ I'm feeling tired of getting this done. Honestly, I've spent about a month to retouch, resize and upload the photos. We brought two cameras with us along the trip. One of it belongs to me. The trouble part is my galfriend didn't format the capture settings on her camera to small sizes (which is suitable for blogging and website). So, I need to resize every single photo before uploading it to my Facebook (limited to 5MB per picture) and blog (1GB storage only). Finally, I have to upgrade my blog storage to 20GB which costed me about USD5. The irritating part when editing my post is draft automatically saved every 3 minutes which makes the editing process longer and slower. Added to the misery is, I arrived home at 7pm everyday and the mood to finishing this task is then becoming quite impossible. But I've made it somehow, after several number of reminders given by the gals! Number of pictures taken are about 276 pieces. Uploaded here are most of it - after filtered and thorough selection ;)


























































































































































































It's kind of cheap travelling in Melaka because the attractive places located not far from each other. You could park your car at one place and rent a trishaw for RM20 per day. The trishaw driver will bring you to attractive places around the town.

Malacca SketchbookSWEATSHIRT WHITE ELEGANT FLAG " MELAKA " MALAYSIA X-LargeNarrow Street in Chinatown Decorated with Lanterns, Melaka, Malaysia Photographic Poster Print by Tom Cockrem, 18x24Melaka Travel GuideJewels Visits Malaysia: A Jewels Travel Series BookMalaysia - "MELAKA" MugThe 2009 Economic and Product Market Databook for Melaka, MalaysiaT-SHIRT WOMAN NAVY BLUE " KISS ME , I'M FROM MELAKA " MALAYSIA LargeSandals for Sale in Chinatown, Melaka, Malaysia Photographic Poster Print by Peter Adams, 30x40

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. salam...terkenang kembali masa gi jalan2 melaka...
    insyallah lepas ni jalan ke mana plak yer...
    Bandung!!!Next year okeh...skrang nie keadaan di sana xstabil...
    kita pasti akan ke sana... dah termimpi2 ke sana dah...

    ReplyDelete

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.