I Missed the Place I Called Home

by - July 13, 2010


I missed the place I called home
I missed my old folks
The breezy air through my room windows
The cold air I breathe into my chest
I can hear the rustle of leaves every time the wind blows
Over the windows, nothing could be seen and it all dark outside

Except for the tree leaves and the stars
Sometimes the moon shows itself to me
Sounds of music through my old radio which brings myself to sleep
Night air is always the same since I was a child
I missed the small library in the attic and the dusty carpet under my feet
Remembering the part of time I spent reading books
I know the time won’t come again
As I am a grow up but doesn’t mean I’m a new different person
I’m still the same inside
A piece of me called ‘heart’ is beating for that missing part
I prayed to God and I believe my prayer kept coming true
That someday I’ll go home
Only to realize it’s either me or my soul

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.