Sample of "Surat Akuan Bujang"

by - May 06, 2010


Getting married is not simple. Easy it may seem if you decide not to focus on any detail of it. It's a big day, yes, but I'm plain bored because it needs consistent attention until the day finally arrives. So, I pushed aside all important matters to my significant other. I have made a confession to him that it's going to be rough, considering date of marriage confirmed late. Thus, I go through the daily routine and take it as easy as I could. I let the time passes by and slowly think on what to do next.

Talking about registration of marriage, what else, in Malaysia, between a Kelantanese and KL boy, there are too many procedures and legislation we have to follow. At this moment, I want to share one of the requirements in order to get married. Certain employers shall provide the letter to you once you request it from the Human Resource department. However, certain of them don't.

So, like me, I have to prepare the letter, print it out using the letterhead and ask for HR personnel's signature. As simple as that! Below is the sample of bachelor confirmation status letter (Surat Akuan Bujang). I asked around about this, and some of my friends said that this pre-requisite is only applicable to male staff. Nevertheless, I still want to get prepared just in case it turned out different from what my friends said.


Company name
(address line 1) 
(address line 2)
(address line 3)


Date the letter issued


[for attention of:]

Pegawai Agama Jajahan
Pejabat Agama Jajahan ABCD
(address line 1)

or

Pegawai Agama
Jabatan Hal Ehwal Agama Islam Negeri Kelantan
Kompleks Islam Darulnaim,
Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra,
15200 Kota Bharu, Kelantan.


Tuan;

Per: SURAT AKUAN BUJANG

Adalah dengan ini diakui bahawasanya AB binti CD, nombor kad pengenalan 12345, nombor pekerja 678 merupakan seorang pekerja di syarikat ini dan mengikut rekod syarikat kami, AB binti CD adalah masih seorang BUJANG dan BELUM PERNAH BERKAHWIN.

Surat akuan bujang ini hanya boleh diterima pakai sehingga selesai permohonan perkahwinan beliau.

Sekian, terima kasih.



Yang benar;

[signed]
Jabatan Sumber Manusia
Syarikat XYZ


May you have a blessed wedding day! (^-^)



This post is written down by Linda Lazin, the content writer for WhizurlShop’s Blog based on her experience. Your story could be different.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.