Continuing Masters Degree is a Total Waste!

by - April 04, 2010

I've just finished my final project presentation this morning. To tell you the truth, it's totally outrageously sucks! I've to revamp all of my theses structure once again and it's another 2 weeks to go before the dateline. I don't know what's going on with the viva panels but they look very aggressive and emotional at the same time. I think I've to reinstate this...

"setiap kali jumpa supervisor, setiap kali tuler aku kena tukar macam-macam. setiap kali pembentangan, setiap kali tuler aku kena tukar macam-macam. Supervisor dan panel terdiri dari pensyarah yang berlainan. oleh itu, boleh korang imagine betapa seksanya jiwa aku, asyik kena perah otak je untuk memuaskan hati pensyarah-pensyarah ni..."

I found the statement given by my friend a few weeks ago is making sense. Continuing masters degree is a total waste. It's a waste of money and time. I have personally wasted RM20,000 for continuing MSc. in UTM-KL. Sometimes it's hard to know if the option we take is worthwhile or not because we only can experience our life once. I feel like having a break from all of this and work at Bursa Malaysia for the bonus of 24 months a year. The institution is in a different field but it certainly worth to look for.

I wish I can walk away from my options. I wish I can leave it all behind. If I want to continue another degree in the future, I'll make sure it's not UTM anymore. I would recommend USM rather than UTM. Wish me luck.




You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.