Am I doing it right?

by - April 30, 2010

Completing a thesis is not an easy task. I have to meet up with supervisor at least 10 times for correction. But still, am I doing it right? I'm not sure anymore... My head is too tired to review the draft over and over again. Meeting supervisor too is another issue. Not all lecturer are available on certain times and I have to accommodate my time for appointments. Supervisor will endorse the final draft once changes and amendment have been done. Printing quality also to be considered. Supervisor won't entertain final copy which is printed from typical printer like mine. So, you may choose to print it out from many shops at Taman Universiti which is situated very near to UTM Skudai. I printed my theses from a small shop but when it's time to bind, I choose Rainbow over Lily's. Rainbow shop offers express hard-cover binding for Masters at only RM25 (normal duration charged at RM18). As the next shop, Lily's offers express hard-cover binding at RM35 (it's RM10 different!). I have roughly estimated the expenses to complete and submit my thesis in 2 days....


KL to UTM, Skudai: Cost of fuel = RM50, Toll = RM43
Printing (color paper)/ 1 piece = RM1.20 x 33 = RM40
Printing (black & white paper)/ piece for more than 100 pieces = RM0.60 x 270 = RM16.20
Hard-cover binding (express) = RM25
Overnight at Rose Cottage/ 1 pax = RM58 x 3 = RM174
Lunch + Dinner/ 3 pax (McD) = RM20 ----- Day One (1)
Lunch + Dinner/ 3 pax (Jusco) = RM20 ----- Day Two (2)
UTM, Skudai to KL: Cost of fuel = RM50, Toll = RM43
Total estimation = RM481.20 (consider snack food, mineral water etc. = RM550)







You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.