*-* It's True It Doesn't Work Out...HuOuhhuuuHuO T_T ~

by - March 09, 2010

Certainly can't express my feeling last Sunday when heard the news that my wedding date is going to be postponed again. The issue is that his family and him has critical financial constraint. In order to address this, he decided to call up my mum and spoke the truth. You can expect the rest, my mum wrapped up in anger and my whole plan shattered.

But, what else can I do? I love him, a woman and looks like I have to wait and stay loyal as best as I could. First thing to do is to re-shuffle my "Want to do list 2010".

I need to take out several items:
♥ pre-wed photography session ♥ ♥ get married in June ♥ ♥ honeymoon at Ubud Maya ♥

and replace them with these:
♥ Settle a credit card ♥ ♥ achieve target 500 friends in FB ♥ ♥ find part-time jobs in Parttime.com ♥




You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. sian..i know how u feel coz we are in the same boat :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks l0veyd0veyd00... even love matters can be in "recession".

    ReplyDelete

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.