*~-...I'm sorry...-~*

by - March 31, 2010

What am I thinking?
Doing this to you.
When things doesn't work out the way I want,
I will always walk away,
I wanted to walk away from the troubles,
And let it out to you.

I'm sorry...
This is not the way it should be.
I should be more grateful to you.
And thankful to have you,
To own you standing next to me.
If it was someone else,
I would have been left alone,
In my own world where's nobody can interfere.
Have I lost all the memories we built together?
And treat you like no one?

I'm sorry...
I know it's not the right time for me to say this.
That I'm so sorry I did this to you.
But no one notice what I sincerely feel about you.
I have struggled to find out the truth,
That this love is sometimes need space to argue,
But it doesn't mean I don't love you.
Trust me that I'm feeling sorry,
For the things I've done to you.

I'm truly sorry...
Because words of apology may speak out even more when we are close.
I'm so sorry...
That I may ask for apologies in days to come,
Because we are too close now.

I'm so sorry that I'm telling you this,
What I feel right now.
I want to stop myself from letting this tears drop.
That I don't know how to tell you anymore,
That I love you too much,
No place to let it go now,
And it no matter now what people may think,
Because I understand now,
That love is sometimes hurting me,
Because it's like walking under the rain and thunders,
But in the end there will always be a rainbow.

Please forgive me.




You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.