Unintentionally Registered at Mayfair Mid Valley

by - December 14, 2009



I have unintentionally registered at MAYFAIR Mid Valley!
For your information, Mayfair is founded by a Malaysian and had received entrepreneur awards by the ministry. The story goes on like this...


I wanted to redeem my MYR30 voucher at Mayfair Mid Valley. I have no intention to do slimming or whatsoever. It's simply for entertaining-myself-matter only. However as assumed, first thing came to me is the consultation. A senior staff adviced me on the type of treatment I will undergo. Following was the giveaway of redemption item/ packages. Then, the staff lured me to take the packages with higher price. She tried very hard convincing me which in the end, I fall into the her trap. How stupid I am? Yes, I just don't know how to turn down people and be firm with my decision. So, be careful when you purchase the discount voucher and extra careful when you go to redeem it!



The decor inside Mayfair outlet, you may find it at the waiting hall




They also sparked the outlet with Christmas decoration.




You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.