Friend's Wedding at Taman Melewar, KL

by - December 14, 2009








I attended my friend's wedding at Taman Melewar, Kuala Lumpur last Sunday (Dec 13th). It's indeed a gathering, considering we have not met for over 9 years. Last thing I remembered is we have been in the same room at matriculation college in Jempol, Negeri Sembilan back in year 2000. She's in biology stream while I was in physics stream. She's far successful than me now, working as a doctor while I am only a typical executive in non-govt company. My other room-mate is Ila; she too get married last Nov but I didn't have the time to go to her wedding since it took place in Gambang, Pahang. Cheers and may happiness be with both of you guys! :)

Next stop is at my fiance's friend wedding. I put few snapshots here!
















You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.