Business Talk: Hai-O Marketing

by - December 16, 2009



Have you heard about HAI-O MARKETING lately?
Last night was the Hai-O Marketing business talk which held in Putrajaya. My friend lured me to attend this talk at 9 p.m.
There is the term called "Table-talk" where prospect being approached by CDM (Crown Diamond Manager*) in the first meeting. Well, for your info, my first meeting was in Shah Alam Food Court - the food there is nice ;) I remembered brought along my friend, Dilla to meet up with 2 CDMs, and 2 SMs (Sales Manager*). One of the SMs is my friend, Zirah. She is the one who introduced me to this biz.

Honestly, I was attracted to the marketing plan presented by them. However, I have spared 2 days of thinking and asking people's opinion about this biz. I was hesitated and decided to not join this yesterday evening. By the way, my fiancé has involved in Amway biz along with his family and they are quite serious about it. So, there's no other way he can agree with me. He totally rejects my willingness to discuss about this plan and advised me to ignore about Hai-O proposal. But last night after listening to the talk, I see the light. Everyone should see the fact that no matter what biz you involve in, as long as you have the determination, nothing could be the obstacles.

Then, I stumbled upon someone who is also a CDM with total income not less than MYR 160,000 per month. The shocking news is she's a Kelantanese like me. She also had mentioned another CDM who is living in the same town with me (Pasir Puteh*) with income more than MYR 300,000 per month! The matter which draws my attention is all of them advised me to get into this biz seriously and they are willing to help as far as they could. I thought about this over and over again. Now, I will have to arrange my schedule so well since I am still continuing my Masters Degree in part-time basis while working full time in TTDI, as well as doing part-time in Winalite Global, HPA, Amway, Batik and now is Hai-O.

Contents of the Biz-Talk:
~ CDM's speech
~ Ice Breaker of 7 keys to success by Che Mohd Yani Muda (B.Sc. Computer Science, M.Ed. ENMU, USA)
   [1] Listed in the Main Board of KLSE with income of MYR600 million per year
   [2] High-quality product with certificates from ISO, SIRIM and Superbrand
   [3] Business starter budget at only MYR30 per year
   [4] Customer (Consumer or Business Partner)
   [5] Consultation and Support (talk, symposium, clinic, meeting etc)
   [6] Income/ benefit/ profit
   [7] Marketing plan
~ Members easy to be promoted to CDM post
~ This biz can be passed over to the next of kin
~ Provide retirement pension
~ Provide car fund (by cash)
~ Travel and trips to overseas incentives (3-4 times per year)
~ Profit distribution/ attractive bonus - 67% (ID) = 33% (HOM)

Notes:
[1] Crown Diamond Manager: The level of achievement in Hai-O Marketing business
[2] Sales Manager: The lowest level of achievement in Hai-O Marketing business
[3] Pasir Puteh: My hometown (small district in Kelantan, Malaysia)


 



You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.