What do you want to do in 2010?

by - November 25, 2009



I was waiting for a friend to pick me up after office hours. While waiting in boredom, I google-d "What I want to do". It's important to set short-term and long-term target so that we know what we want and be firm about it.
Be firm on own mission. At least, we have sumthin' to look for. At the same time, it's to avoid looking at blurry window. I stumbled upon 43things.com. I remembered came across this website 1-2 years ago {It's been quite some time!}. Everything about "What I Want To Do", "What I Have Done" and latest is "What Do You Want To Do in 2010?". So, I realized that I haven't made any new year resolution yet. I just want to and intend to, whether or not it can be achieved is not important. What I want to do in 2010 is: [1] get married [2] graduate [3] new job [4] buy new book-shelf [5] honeymoon in Mauritius [6] buy a house [7] apply for PHD in Japan and [8] pimp my car!



You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.