Reply from MMC

by - November 17, 2009

I received a reply by MMC via registered letter. I have to go to Pos Serahan Ampang to collect it. Thought it was the gift from CIMB. I also complained to CIMBClicks, about the Octo teddy which I was supposed to get one. Never knew that the pop-out screen was only a fake!
No joke, they didn't get back to me about my Octo (T_T). Back to the reply, "Kindly take note that your complaint has been registered as bla2x and brought forward to the attention of Preliminary Investigation Committee IV by the President of the Malaysian Medical Council. We will duly inform you the progress from time to time." Sounded very esteemed and well-organized but the result yet to be out.







You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.